Thursday, February 6, 2014

Days 17 - 21!!

So yes I have fallen behind in my blogging but I successfully completed my shoe challenge!!! WOOOHOOO and now I'm right back to wearing {almost} the same pair of shoes every day :P Not really but sorta...

So 5 days in one post is a lot but I've had a lot going on. With date nights and the weekend adventures and then more snow and an ice storm that caused us to lose power, I've just got tons of excuses :)

Anywho Day 17 I wore a brand new pair of shoes to work that I just got from DSW as a part of my Christmas gift from my mother in law. I love these suede Steve Madden booties and I think they are super cute!! They are not super comfortable for a long period of time but I did get many compliments on them at work. I tried very hard not to get any salt on them to mess up the newness of them. It was hard but I think I succeeded.


On Thursday I wore this pair of flats from Target and it is by far one of the most uncomfortable pairs of shoes I own. I really like the color and the shininess of them but good grief do these things pinch toes! The first time I ever wore them I could barely walk at the end of the day because my feet hurt so bad.


These blue green flats are from Kohls and they are a part of the Lauren Conrad brand. I love all the items in her line, everything is so feminine and romantic. I wore these for my long Friday of work and I matched them with a blue green button up blouse. 


Saturday I wore these boots I got from Target ages ago. They are so worn on the back they are starting to look a little gross. I love the color of them and the softness of the material. Sometimes the tall part of the boot falls down but that's all apart of the slouchy boho look of these boots.


And on my last day of the shoe challenge I wore my oxford inspired lace up wedge booties that were also a purchase from Target. I love the detail on these shoes, they are pretty comfy and look great with flared jeans.


Hope you've enjoyed seeing a glimpse of my shoe collection! 

xo
Em


1 comment:

  1. I've loved reading about the shoes you've worn! I'm inspired! Might have to try this myself. :)

    ReplyDelete