Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Boots, boots, flats [Days 14, 15, & 16]

Sunday was a sunny/cloudy day that even had... what a surprise... a few snow flurries! I went out to see August: Osage County with some ladies from bookclub and then we went to dinner and had a great time. I wore my second pair of Uggs that were given to me as a Christmas present back in 2011. I love these boots so much and they are definitely great in cold weather (although not wet cold weather but I managed) I paired them up with my leg warmers to keep me extra toasty and I was very content :)


Monday, I decided to wear heels to work and I chose a pair of short boots that my mother in law bought me from DSW. They are nine west and I love wearing them with work pants and they are pretty comfortable. The floors at my job are kinda slippery and I kept feeling like my heel was going to slip out from under me while walking around on the non carpeted floors. So I tried my best to stick to my seat and surrounding area.


These red flats were a super cheap steal from Payless. And I used them as my change of shoes on my wedding day. I wore these throughout the reception and they kept my feet quite happy. They are a good width and now well worn in that they feel almost like slippers.


I can't believe my 21 days are almost over!! I can see in the end in sight and I know without a doubt I can make it until then without doubling up on shoes. In other exciting news I received my first Birchbox today!! Can't wait to try out my products :)

xo
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment