Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fringe and Boots [Days 7, 8, & 9]

So this weekend was a little busy and I slacked off on my daily blog but don't think I slacked off on changing my shoes. Oh no, I am more than 1/3 finished my shoe challenge and going strong! Especially after Sunday's DSW excursion.

So I will start there, Sunday I spent the afternoon shoe shopping with my mother in law. We had a lot of fun and I picked up 2 new pairs of shoes that I will be sure to wear once there is no longer snow/ice danger. So the shoes I wore to our shopping outing were a pair of moccasins that Daniel bought for me for my birthday {he took me shopping and I picked them out, it was a great trip and a rare occurrence because hubby doesn't enjoy the shopping like I do} I love the color gray of these shoes and how cute and tiny they make my feet look! They were purchased from Macy's and they were on sale!! Gotta love a great deal :)

Monday, Daniel and I were both off and we spent the day in NJ visiting my family which was a lot of fun. I wore these boots that I purchased from Target over the summer. I first wore them to a Miranda Lambert concert which was a mistake to break them in on such a long event. By the end of the night my poor feeties were crying out in pain. I wore them to my cousin's country wedding in September (the reason I bought them). They are more broken in now and definitely more comfortable. 


Today, with snow in the forecast I knew I didn't want to wear flats to work. So I decided to wear my newest go to favorite pair of winter work shoes. I got them on sale for super cheap from Kohl's in November. They go so well with a lot of pants and you can't even tell that they are boots for the most part. However, I did bring my rain boots (which I use as snow boots) because I was quite positive that the weather people were not wrong about the impending doom the snow was bringing. And I am so glad I had my rain boots! Luckily we were let out of work early so I have been inside since 1 pm and so grateful!! Now just to wonder about what tomorrow will bring. Maybe my day 10 shoes will be slippers! (I've definitely jinxed it now...)


xo
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment