Sunday, January 26, 2014

Plain Jane and more snow [Days 12 & 13]

So Friday I went with my boring black flats. But I do love these flats, and they are very comfortable. They are from Target (duh) and I purchased them after searching for a pair of plain, no frills, black flats. This is a harder task than you might think. It seems like most black flats have either sequins or spikes or tassels or something gold on them and sometimes you just need simple ballet inspired all black flats. So I was quite happy with this find, although they were a little pricy, the reviews said they were quite comfortable as opposed to the cheaper plain black flats which people complained were more uncomfortable than heels! (Sometimes I find this very true)


Saturday I worked (again) so time to make up my dress code again :) I went with sweater clogs that I'm pretty sure are considered slippers that I purchased from Target a while back. They are cork bottoms with absolutely no tread on them so coming out of work on the newly covered snowy ground was a little treacherous and I did feel myself slipping around. Curses on this east coast snow and frigid winter. I was glad when I made it home and could just snuggle inside in my real slippers. 




Hope everyone is staying safe out there in all this mess.

xo
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment